DATE:December 10, 2019
POSITION:Storeroom Supervisor 1st Shift
- Supervise Storeroom, Laundry, and Knife Room Support Staff
- Responsible for collecting, and redistributing supplies to employees.
- Data / order entry with accuracy.
- Run industrial washers and dryers
- Heavy Lifting
- Maintain store room/laundry/knife room area in a clean, orderly and sanitary condition
- Manage inventory budget
- Perform various duties as assigned
Internal: Employees on the production line and plant management.
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals, machinery and knives
- Slippery floors, extreme temperature and loud noises (PPE required in these areas
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong work history
- 10-key and computer skills required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Previous accounting and office experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Computer knowledge required (Must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.)
- Ability to work 50+ hours
- Good attendance and safety records
- High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP