Senior SAP FICO ANALYST
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions for SAP Financials (FI). Hands on functional configuration experience in SAP ECC 6.0, with a primary focus on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and Accounts Receivable modules. Provide SAP support for global install base performing required system configuration, various testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end as well as document designs and communicate code requirements to the ABAP development team.
- Learn customer business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Ability to lead projects independently in GL, AR, AP and FA Areas.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through system configuration that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Mentor, coach, and develop employees at various levels of the company.
- Must have at least 8+ years of hands-on configuration experience with SAP ECC 6.0, FI.
- Must have at least 3 full life cycle implementations experience in FI.
- Strong experience in business requirements gathering, configuration and production support experience in GL, FA, AP and AR areas.
- Must have strong configuration experience in payment run set up, electronic bank statement, EDI payment process, new house bank, lock box set and bank accounts set up.
- Strong business process knowledge in Financials, Controlling and Treasury.
- Ability to create unit and integration test scenarios.
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces.
- Ability to lead and execute data conversion process.
- Strong MM and SD integration experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable business process.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment.
- Participate in user functional and technical specification creation.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Ability to analyze and understand the current custom functionalities implemented in SAP.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Ability to debug and read ABAP code
- Ability to understand SAP security roles and GRC process
- ALE, EDI, IDOC experience
- Strong accounting background
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in related field