COMPLEX SAFETY & HEALTH MANAGER
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Safety Engineering/Management or related field preferred.
- Basic Qualifications
- Five or more years of safety experience in the food industry preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of Workers Compensation, OSHA, DOT, etc. is essential.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) capabilities would be a plus.
- Must be available 24/7 as needed.
To-Ricos, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled