NATIONAL ACCOUNTS SALES MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a strong leader for the National Accounts Sales Manager role to lead a team of 7 individuals. This person will be responsible for performing all duties required in managing the national sales team, participating in setting and assessing the strategic sales efforts, and evaluating, developing, coaching, directing, and communicating with all members in sales region.
- Leads the national sales team in executing the direction and strategies of the Pork sales division.
- Responsible for sales effectiveness and the quality of account and customer contacts and relationships.
- Supports and contributes to the effective management of product inventory as assigned by plant (old age, push sheet and freight maximization).
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with other Regional Managers, Director of Retails Sales, VP of Sales, Director of Margin Management, Director of Marketing and Director of Field Sales.
- Responsible for regional staff management, performance and development.
- Responsible for supporting the efforts and effectiveness of the Regional Account Manager’s Team.
- Conduct and/or coordinate customer reviews, presentations and customer visits.
- Monitor accruals and rebates with customers within the assigned region.
- Responsible for tying “partial loads” in a timely manner.
- Performs other assignments as required by direct supervisor.
- Assure that market intelligence is received and submitted to the Marketing and Margin Management departments, for analysis in a timely manner.
- BS/BA degree preferred with a major in one of the following: Agri Business, Meat Science, Business, Marketing, Ag Econ or Animal Science.
- Minimum 5 year or more previous sales experience and ability to lead a successful sales team.
- Prior meat sales experience required; pork experience preferred.
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Office environment.
- 40+ hours per week.
- Travel required based on account and sales objectives.
- Microsoft Office applications a must.