MAINTENANCE HOURLY - 1st Shift
These positions include but are not limited to the following duties:
You will be troubleshooting machinery such as Formax, Alkar, Multivac, Flexvac, and Slicer equipment. We will train if you have a background in:
- Schematic Reading,
- Pneumatics troubleshooting
- Monitor all production areas to ensure proper functioning of equipment and machinery.
- Complete assigned work orders.
- Adhere to Safety Procedures including, but limited to Lock Out Tag Out, Power Industrial Truck, Scissor Lift, Harness/Fall Protection, etc
- .Adjust, repair and replace electrical and electronic equipment.
- Promote and encourage safety in all aspects of maintenance.
- Complete required paperwork
- Ability to communicate verbally and written in English
- Goal oriented and possess root cause analysis skills.
- Completes assigned responsibilities and oversees the mechanical work of equipment.
- Responsible for correcting or facilitating correctable measures when downtime results from mechanical or technical defects.
- Processes maintenance downtime report for corporate and plant management. Assigns work orders or special projects to maintenance employees.
- Maintains department budget within specified guidelines.
- Conducts pre-operational inspection and handles maintenance concerns of Production Supervisors to make sure operation begins as scheduled.
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations.
- Mechanical inclination and knowledge of job specifications.
- Industrial construction experience beneficial.
- Previous hourly maintenance and supervisor experience preferred.
- Work 40+ hours per week in all areas of the plant.
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, tools and practices used in the building, mechanical and electrical trades.
- Technical schooling with mechanical or electrical emphasis helpful.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
Subjected to Hot/cold and wet environments
Ability to climb stairs, ladders, etc.
JBS / Plumrose offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Wages ranging from $22.50 - $26.50/hr