The PowerPlants Co. is fully funded Plant-Based Protein start-up in Boulder County, CO. It’s an investment by the JBS Company, the world’s largest protein producer and the second largest food company in the world.
PowerPlants is building its core commercial sales team and looking for talented and driven professionals to help build the best plant-based protein company in the world.
Our Sales Analyst will be based in our new office in the Lafayette, CO.
- Assist in production of sales materials, sales routines and sales reports
- Attend customer meetings with Brokers and sales leaders
- Manage sales merchandising plan, manage sales shopper marketing plan
- Report market data, sales performance and broker performance
- Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers, visitors and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Requires a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience. Directly related work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Working knowledge and understanding of sales and product development
- Prior CPG industry experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office); SAP experience preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, customer product managers, QA managers, R&D staff, etc.
- Compassionate to customers' needs
- Detail oriented
- Can thrive in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required