Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Plumrose USA is a company with an 80-year history of providing high quality, great tasting sliced meats, bacon, ham and ribs. Plumrose was recently acquired by JBS, the world’s leading provider of beef, chicken and pork, with a vision of building the company into a leader in Protein Centric Prepared Foods. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think big, dream big and work to make big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Discipline, Determination, Availability, Simplicity, Sincerity, Humility, Ownership
Our Company is in search of an experienced Business Analyst who will be responsible for applying business knowledge, human resources and business analytics expertise. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving HR Data analytics processes to include absenteeism & turnover tracking/ report, Key Performance Indicator (KPI) development/ management, goal cascading and the development/ implementation of a financial tracking tool for headcount and salary information. This position will also help support the Safety Director by tracking and analyzing safety related data. This position reports directly to the Head of Human Resources and is a key player in supporting the Plumrose mission to “be the best.”
- Own data analytics for the Human Resources function to include tracking, analysis of absenteeism & turnover and action planning
- Develop, implement and manage KPI process for Plumrose to include interfacing with senior leaders to establish KPIs, maintain KPI database and JTP (internal HR system)
- Assist in financial planning and cost analysis to include the development and management of a tracker (checkbook) where headcount & financials can be managed real time
- Analyze previous Key Performance indicators (KPIs) to determine new targets and metrics that create an improvement strategy specific for the organizations’ needs
- Support the Safety Director by tracking, analyzing and reporting safety data and metrics
- Drive the use of processes throughout the business. Act as a lead in HR in process map training and drive the culture of continuous process improvement
- Pull, integrate and analyze data and support the ZZB (Zero based Budgeting) programs
- Regular HR reporting and analysis to include PowerPoint deck preparation and excel tool management
- Support recruitment efforts by maintaining job descriptions, conducting interviews, and partnering with Recruiting team on new hire onboarding programs and processes
- Serve as back-up to HR Generalist which includes the support and management of key human resource processes: workforce planning and budgeting, compensation administration, succession planning, performance management, recruiting, and organizational change/effectiveness and talent development
- Frequent and timely communication with senior team members concerning the status of key performance indicators and action plans around it
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; Human Resources concentration strongly preferred
- Data analytics experience to include strong Excel and financial proficiency required
- Previous Human Resources experience preferred
- Customer-focused attitude and excellent communication skills with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Manage multiple priorities and dynamic deadlines. Flexible and positive in a fast-paced business environment, Efficient time management and communication
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- 10-15% travel to Manufacturing sites, training, etc.
- Highly learning agile
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan. Plumrose USA is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled