INTERNATIONAL DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The JBS International Logistics team is seeking a detail-oriented, problem solver to join our team as an International Documentation Specialist. This role will be based at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Responsible for generating all export documentation to ensure timely customs clearance.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of export documentation to all foreign banks to ensure prompt payment
- Responsible for communicating directly with customers to ensure all documentation is completed and adequate to clear customs
- Must acquire extensive knowledge of vendor platforms (ocean carriers and banks)
- File shipment on Automated Export System (AES) for government requirements
- Submitting shipping instructions to the ocean carriers for each export booking
- Must control receipt of all health certificates from each freezer location to ensure prompt delivery of documentation to our customer
- Solely responsible for generating, among other items, the shipping instructions, invoices, packing lists, insurance, Halal Certificates, certificate of origins, beneficiary certificates and sight drafts
- Must ensure all calculations relating to weights, currency and metric conversations are accurate
- Working knowledge of INCOTERMS is a plus
- Must frequently review and update country requirements
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office)
- Must be comfortable using basic math skills (converting LBS to KGS and vice versa)
- Must be extremely process oriented and have superb time management and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks while staying organized
- Acute attention to detail