ENTERPRISE APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an Enterprise Application Administrator for JBS that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
- Proactive maintenance, monitoring of various reports and alerts for all the applications we are supporting
- Level 1 support on following technologies tickets with the team help
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Application Administration supported by BackOffice
- Right Fax
- Office 365
- Work with IT and business customers to provide administrative services
- Work with vendors for external support when necessary
- On-call rotation required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field, or subsequent experience in IT industry
- Knowledge in Application Administration to include Exchange Administration, Active Directory experience in managing security, organizational units, local and global group’s administration. Sharepoint Administration, security and permissions, building new workflows, monitoring and maintenance.
- Device management such as Android devices, Apple devices and Windows devices and how it interfaces into Exchange and multiple other applications
- 1-2 years’ experience creating /understanding PowerShell scripts
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and thrive in a team environment