HR TRAINING SUPERVISOR 2ND
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees training – Onboarding and Orientation, Alchemy, and Debone Training
- Supervises the day-to-day administration of policies and practices at assigned location.
- Recommends program changes or enhancements to meet human resource requirements.
- Assist in People Pillar activities and ensures compliance
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- May represent company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Helps ensure HR Department is prepared for HR Audit
- May support and assist in collective bargaining negotiations and administer contract provisions at the location.
- Administer time keeping in Kronos for trainers and trainees
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field; however, additional related work experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work additional hours/weekends as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.