HR TRAINING SUPERVISOR
HR Training Supervisor
This position will supervise training over the debone cone line at all levels and will work with employment, labor relations, affirmative action and other HR activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees training – Onboarding and Orientation, Alchemy, and Debone Training on the Production Floor
- Supervises the day-to-day administration of policies and practices at assigned location.
- Recommends program changes or enhancements to meet human resource requirements.
- Assist in People Pillar activities and ensures compliance
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- May represent company at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Helps ensure HR Department is prepared for HR Audit
- May support and assist in collective bargaining negotiations and administer contract provisions at the location.
- Administer time keeping in Kronos for trainers and trainees
- Must be willing to work on the production floor with your training line 80% of the time.
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a related field; however, additional related work experience will be considered in lieu of the education requirement.
EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Must be able to work additional hours/weekends as needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.