KILL SUPERINTENDENT B-SHIFT
- Oversees efficiency of monitoring production, scanning make sheet, and discussing daily goals with Supervisors.
- Reports to Slaughter Office for order sheet (make sheet), attends supervisor meetings, and reports work schedule to supervisors daily.
- Directs supervisors with respect to production volume, quality, cost and meeting production schedules and delivery dates.
- Handles any employee grievance, dispute or problem in most efficient manner possible. Any unsolved matter taken up with Personnel.
- Actively participates in group meetings, line meetings, and supervisory meetings.
- Work with the Quality control department to insure product quality & food safety.
- Trains and develops supervisors to provide management depth and develop teamwork to attain department objectives.
- Monitors and confirms the machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintains and sanitized.
- Maintains good employee relations and adherence to labor contract provisions.
- Contact with line personnel, in addition to plant management.
- Team oriented
- Communication skills
- People skills
- Bilingual important, but not mandatory.
- Working in hot temperature approx. 90+ degrees
- Frequent exposure to knives, hot water and production machinery.
- Physical demands of this position may include a great deal of walking and stair climbing.
- Environment consists of slick floors and loud noise.
- Employee will typically work 50-55 hours per week M-F with some Saturday work if necessary.