SAP SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a IT SAP Security Administrator for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Information Systems or related field or equivalent in years of experience.
- 4+ years in the IT industry
- Familiarity with critical business systems
- 2+ years SAP Basis/Security experience
- GRC Experience MSMP, ARA, EAM, BRF, ARM and workflow.
- Basic understanding SAP NetWeaver Architecture
- Basic understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Audit Controls
- Basic understanding of SAP Security framework and the SAP Security model
- Basic understanding of Hana technologies
- Basic understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently and inside a team
- Role Builds across multiple SAP landscapes: BOBJ, CRM, BI, PO, BPC, ERP, PS, Hana, Retail, Solution Manager, GT, GRC 10.1 and HCM.
- Work closely with SAP functional teams to create roles that meet with audit requirements as well as meet functional requirements for end users
- Use tracking systems to keep an exact record of each request and the action taken
- Escalate to IT manager whenever conflicts in access are discovered
- Troubleshoot complex access/permissions issues
- Work collaboratively with a team to design, build and deploy security frameworks, devices and applications
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Advise customers on access and data security
- Communicate in a polite, confident, professional and easy to understand manner with the customer requesting the access or the required approvers
- Communicate with 3rdparty application providers when necessary