SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are searching for a Senior Key Account Executive to support our Retail Ready business.
- Manage large customers – retailers/distributors/manufacturers/operators
- Develop new business – define channel/market volume and margin potential
- Build effective customer relationships beyond purchasing, working at the highest level with customers and prospective customers to include R&D, Marketing, QA, Supply Chain, etc.
- Develop business/growth plans – define key customers/competitors/strategies
- Hold regular reviews with key customers and develop mutual plans for growth
- Work with internal Corporate teams to include, but not limited to, Marketing, Supply Chain, Pricing, other Business Units, and with other members of the business development team
- Develop and manage processes that improve business performance
- Analyze data – Use information/technology to define prioritized opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in protein sales – value added/case ready experience preferred
- Experience selling value added products and programs in the protein industry
- Understanding of business model – knowledge of protein markets, economic factors, and influencers
- Self-starter - Takes initiative with an owner’s mindset in growing/managing the business
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Professional maturity and drive. Team player
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
- Basic computer skills – Microsoft Office
- College degree or related experience