MAINTENANCE STOREROOM CLERK
Responsibilities and tasks are written as follows:
• Accurately place materials and supplies into storeroom by stocking shelves and putting material away.
• Review computer printouts, issue parts, complete required paperwork.
• Count of incoming shipments in order to verify information against purchase orders
• Examine products for defects and accuracy, report any shortage and defective items to Purchasing Manager.
• Stores/put away incoming items in storeroom or other designated areas• Perform regular material warehouse audits to ensure that material is undamaged and maintained neatly throughout the warehouse
• Assists in taking physical inventories of supplies, stores items and tools.
• Maintains housekeeping of storeroom and area outside of storeroom at all times.
• Assisting in others areas as needed and performing other duties as assigned
• Always use safe work practices, follows all safety rules and procedures, immediately reports any hazardous conditions, and fully participates in safety programs.
• Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
• Perform special assignments and other duties as directed.
• May be required to work overtime and weekends.
• High School diploma or GED
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Familiar with MS Word, Excel, And Outlook
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Ability to continuously prioritize responsibilities to meet the needs of a changing environment
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Organized and detail oriented
• Positive attitude
Plumrose is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.