REGIONAL SALES MANAGER- RETAIL- CENTRAL
JBS USA is a leading global provider of beef, pork, lamb, and prepared foods in the U.S. and abroad. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 people and globally employs more than 250,000. As a global team, we process, package and deliver fresh, further-processed and value-added premium meat products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries on six continents. Our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, employs more than 1,200 people onsite, and enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position will be in the Central Region supporting our value added business unit.
- Leads Sales Plans to achieve volume, increase dollars, profit and share objectives.
- Accountable for having effective relationships with all retail customers which includes leveraging existing JBS sales relationships.
- Accountable for all customer communication related to assigned products.
- Responsible for retail execution of products and programs.
- Accountable for forecasting and demand planning, pricing accuracy, deduction resolution and reduction, retail analysis and reporting, customer service, transportation and claims.
- Accountable for managing brokers day to day activities through timely communication, goals and objectives, effective daily sales/reporting activities; including forecasting, promotional activities, correcting out of stocks and distribution voids, tracking and reporting competitive activities, analyzing the category mix to plan and optimize the category performance.
- Communicates goal performance status and corrective actions monthly.
- Responsible for achieving new product sell-in goals including; Core business, new item presentations, approval of sells material, ordering samples, tracking distribution sell-in, planning retailer Ads/TPRs, programs and events, prioritizing consumer demand generation support, forecasting and filling orders.
- Supports innovation planning by communicating customers’ needs to influence new product concept development, pricing, promotions and distribution goals setting.
- Analyzes seasonal trends and consumer purchasing data to influence key business decisions including SKU rationalizations.
- Responsible for managing territory budget and trade spend.
- Champions improvements in product, process and programs.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Broker Management required.
- 4-7 years of CPG direct sales experience required.
- Protein sales experience in Pork or Beef preferred.
- Ability to travel between 50-70%.
- Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
- Proven excellence in negotiations.
- Ability to analyze syndicated data and provide insights.
- Retail perishable experience preferred but not required.
- Minneapolis, Chicago, St. Louis, or Grand Rapids based preferred
- Preferred customer experience: Meijer, Target, Kroger, SuperValu, HyVee + all other central region wholesalers