PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN - 3rd SHIFT
- 1 to 2 years related work experience.
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully complete 10 key calculator test.
- Willing to work extra hours to get the job done including some weekends.
- Must be detail minded with strong organizational skills.
- High work ethic; must be a dependable self-starter able to work without close supervision.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Maintain quality output while meeting department deadlines.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma/GED; Some college preferred.