SALES & MARKETING ANALYST
Job Title: Senior Associate Category Marketing Manager
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Plumrose USA is a company with an 80-year history of providing high quality, great tasting sliced meats, bacon, ham and ribs. Plumrose was recently acquired by JBS, the world’s leading provider of beef, chicken and pork, with a vision of building the company into a leader in Protein Centric Prepared Foods. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
This role is very analytical in nature; strong financial skills and experience with demand planning are required.
S/he will help cross-functional business teams in the planning, execution and analysis of various business initiatives related to products, pricing, promotion, and packaging across multiple categories and key specific customers. This individual will help build plans to deliver on annual and longer term financial goals and collaborate with our retailer partners to drive category growth. They will gain exposure to all functional activities on the business including New Products, Sales, Operations, and Finance, which results in a holistic approach to driving business growth.
- Analyze the P&L and understands the key leavers to increase profit
- Analyze and recommend all Private Label new price
- Support develop annual marketing plans that meet the growth objectives of the segments and key customers based on market and industry trends, SWOT, competitive review, and category review
- Help define segment strategy and customer strategy to support Sales and Business Development
- Support segment and customer specific marketing programs that optimizes product assortment and analyze demand and category sales at the customer
- Support sales with tools, materials and selling insights they need to achieve sales objectives
- Track performance of a product categories and/or customers and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Helps measure, analyze, and report on success of customer marketing programs
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs throughout the selling and supply chain
- Identify product and customer initiatives to drive growth and/or profitability
- Support product management and/or cost reduction projects with internal and external resources to achieve results (product development, demand planning, trade promotions, and customer/market research)
- Act as a mentor for junior level Associates within the team.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s degree (Marketing / Business / Finance).
- 3 – 5 Years of CPG related experience in Marketing, sales or analytical roles.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, accuracy and attention to details
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Finance skills
- Collaboration skills
- Action oriented
- Project management skills
- Requires inter-personal skills with the ability to work closely with internal and external customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Corporate working environment.
- Food Manufacturing Operations environment
If interested, please apply at jbssa.com/careers or on indeed.com.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Plumrose USA is an equal opportunity employer.