QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN - 2nd Shift
POSITION SUMMARY: The primary responsibility of this position is to complete daily paperwork, ensuring that all HACCP and SSOP’s are met.
- Perform quality checks.
- Document and maintain process control parameters.
- Monitor and document GMP’s.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Preop rotations.
- Previous experience in QA preferred but not required
- Must read, write and speak English
- Basic math skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to lift and/or move 40 lbs.
- Ability to work walking/standing for long periods of time
- Good interpersonal relation skills
- Dependable, prompt and willing to work overtime when necessary
- Above average work record
- Above average attendance record
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Must pass a math skill test.
Pilgrim’s Pride Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply