Pilgrim’s is seeking a Commercial Sales Analyst / Business Analyst for our sales team. This role will be supporting the sales directors and upper management with daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis and reporting. This role is a great fit for candidates seeking future growth as it will include interaction with teams throughout entire production and distribution process.
- Develops and runs reports and analysis related to Sales Programs and Deductions Area.
- Calculates, tracks and communicates KPI’s
- Responsible for not only compiling data, but also identifying opportunities, quantifying opportunities, and recommending improvements
- Communicate findings in a clear, succinct, and compelling manner
- Continuous implementation of process improvement as it relates to data analysis and value collection
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on a proactive basis in a high-paced deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must be focused, detailed oriented and have ability to multi task (numbers oriented).
- Advanced Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written required
- Must be able to set goals and successfully meet deadlines
- Comfortable communicating with senior level managers
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Business, or related field