SENIOR DIRECTOR OF MARKETING- CONSUMER VALUE ADDED
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Job Description Summary: This position is responsible for the CVA P&L including developing and executing strategic business plans, marketing plans and innovation plans for Consumer Value Added Fresh Pork and Beef.
- Responsible for managing and delivering the budgeted Profit & Loss.
- Approves pricing, monitors costs and spending to achieve desired P&L and brand growth results.
- Leads the development and approval process for strategic business plans, marketing plans and innovation plans to achieve volume, invoice sales, profit and share objectives.
- Leads and develops a high performing team of brand managers while working collaboratively across R&D and Sales to develop and sell-in new items.
- Gathers and analyzes data to identify insights and translate into business initiatives and actionable tasks to improve business results.
- Communicates KPI goal performance status and corrective actions monthly.
- Responsible for creating and growing meaningful consumer brands including brand positioning, communication, and demand generation.
- Responsible for utilizing consumer insights to have a pipeline of meaningful new products; including, concept development, feasibility validation, product and packaging creation, recommendation proposal and approval, project execution, distribution goals, financial impacts, customer sell-in and tracking first 12-months of in-market performance.
- Ensures Sales is fully supported for key meetings & presentations for customer sell-in process by creating critical sales materials and procurement of product samples.
- Collaborates with Sales Planning and Operations to understand capabilities and capacities.
- Directs agency partners as required to ensure effective and efficient translation of marketing strategies into activation plans.
- Oversees marketing budget including MAP spending for assigned products.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 10-12 years relevant CPG experience in Marketing or Innovation.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office applications with advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written skills a must.
- Special Skills: Proven strategic influencing.
- Retail perishable meat experience highly preferred but not required.