Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop effective tracking tools to keep key indicators under control;
- Use data acquired daily/weekly/monthly to build trends and strategies that help the Complex achieve the desired results;
- Support the operations team to build process control templates that will help keep processes controlled;
- Use operations and Agristats reports as well as system data (SAP) to construct internal comparisons and benchmark analysis, positioning the complex versus their peers, internally and externally;
- Look for root causes that affect results, proposing corrections; all data driven;
- Support the budget process by supplying data that will build a challenging yet achievable scenario for the complex;
- Communicate clearly and in a simple way the results of analysis so that management can use the reports to improve results;
- Be diligent and relentless in tracking the key indicators, simplifying and improving the process as opportunities are observed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2-year business degree. Experience in the poultry industry can serve as a substitute for the degree.
- Minimum Intermediate Excel Skills
- Clear verbal and written communication
- Good analytical skills