GENERAL SUMMARY: Network Administrator
This position will manage all computer/network equipment including servers, switches, cabling, printers, and desktopsystems at assigned locations.
- Support and manage all computer/network componentsincluding servers, switches, cabling and desktop systems at assigned locations
- Program Cisco Switches for Local Area Network
- Document Local Area Network at assigned location(s)
- Document and maintain “Standard Operating Procedures” for site specific technologies in use at the facility.
- Fundamental understanding of VLANS
- Work with end users and propose new hardware andsoftware solutions to support the business.
- Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production.
- Provide hardware and software diagnostics for network, hardware and software issues.
- Manage technology projects in compliance with ITstandards
- Provide hardware and network support for “Production Floor” computer systems.
- Supporting all printer functions at assigned locations
- Perform related tasks as required
- Three years related experience
- Working/troubleshooting knowledge of Windows /2003/2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10Office 2010 & 2013.
- Understanding and functional knowledge of Citrix desktop / client
- Must have knowledge of Cisco Switch configurations and troubleshooting
- Must have knowledge of Network cabling and connectivity
- MCSE Certification is a plus; not required
- A+ Certification is a plus; not required
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must have strong customer support abilities
- Must be willing to work in a plant / industrial environment
- Must be willing to travel.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/GED; Associates degree or two years of college coursework within specific subject related to position functions.
Pilgrims is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.