PRODUCTION GENERAL FOREMAN
REPORTS TO: Slaughter Superintendent
Manage the Slaughter Department staff and activities, including the daily production for the kill floor, offal, variety by products, and feet areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expertise in the kill floor, offal, variety by products, and feet areas as well as government statutes, laws and regulations and company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Manage daily production in kill floor, offal, variety by products, and feet areas
- Measure and report daily yields and downtime
- Responsible for associates discipline and turnover
- Ability to communicate with USDA inspectors
- Monitor and implement the department goals
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 + years supervisory experience on all areas of the kill floor, offal, and variety products.