NURSE - LPN/LVN - RN
Occupational Health Nurse-LPN, RN
This position will serve partners in all aspects of Employee Health, including awareness training, personal medical, first aid, emergency response, and work related injuries. Accurate record keeping is a must. This position will report to the Occupational Health Nurse Manager.
Current license, certification, or completion of program required to practice as Occupational Health Professional.
- AED/CPR/First Aid Certification required.
- Applicant must have excellent people skills, record keeping/injury management experience, plus independent decision making skills.
- Bilingual skills preferred
- Background check along with drug and alcohol testing are required.
- Perform industrial hearing tests, BAT, drug screens, post offer physicals
- Training provided
- Basic computer knowledge and skills.
- Ability to walk through complex including any areas accessible by stairways.
- Conduct all assigned job tasks within legal, ethical and moral standards of care.
- Adhere to Maintain accurate recordkeeping according to OSHA regulations and JBS policies.
- HIPAA compliance of confidentiality of employee’s health information.
- Other duties as required by management and supervision.
Monday thru Friday (Occasional Saturdays)
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the POSITION - CLICK ON APPLY