ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicating and confirming information with vendors.
- Tracking all orders for materials and services to insure timely and accurate processing.
- Receiving facility orders.
- Maintaining good vendor relations.
- Supplying support and assistance to the facility Procurement Specialist, including any additionally assigned tasks.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2 or more years purchasing experience preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Internet Explorer.
- SAP software experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills, being able to work with all levels of management and hourly employees.
- Must have excellent business machine skills (computer, multi-line phone, fax, copier, scanner, etc).
- Must be self-motivated to perform simultaneous tasks without close, continuous supervision.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma/GED; college degree preferred.