SENIOR IT BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Senior IT Business Intelligence Analyst for Pilgrim’s that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
The focus of this role will be to lead business objects, Qlikview or other end user BI tool discussions with the business, evaluating new solutions, and setting process standards are critical components of this role. Responsible for gathering, maintaining, planning, developing and implementing tools and data solutions to support analysts across multiple business units. Strong analytical and logical skills, curiosity, organization, attention to details, discipline are crucial for this position.
- Manage a portfolio of data analytics projects, from start to finish, becoming the liason between the business and IT.
- Understand and gather the analytics requirements.
- Work with multiple teams to help define the right resources, workflow and most efficient architecture to deliver those requirements.
- Help manage budgets and how to best spend our resources towards our analytics needs.
- Help manage relationship with data, service and technology providers.
- Map and manage our data sources.
- Access internal and external capabilities to integrate external data.
- Work with IT teams to integrate the data and build a comprehensive data warehousing systems.
- Validate the data being integrated.
- Set best practices for data and BI tools.
- Define and provide the right technology.
- Develop dashboards and visualization tools.
- Work with internal and external developers to create BI solutions, document projects, validate development work.
- Work with the business to improve skills and make good analytics technology choices.
- Plan and manage timeline of deliverables.
- Provide assistance to multiple teams.
- Run and deliver reporting routines.
- Validate and test integrity of the data.
- Must have 5-6 years of work experience in business analytics.
- Must have at least 4 years experience working in a Corporate environment.
- Experience with data management and reporting.
- Experience with projects and process improvement.
- Great Planner.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Worked with BI Tools.
- Ability to communicate results to a non-technical audience.
- Good at multitasking.
- Ability to understand the decision making process.
- Understanding of reporting tools and concepts.
- Experience using SAP Business Objects.
- Experience using QlikView.
- Experience using SAP BW.