Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking a Pricing Coordinator to ensure the accuracy of pricing data in the system.
- Ability to work on a proactive basis in a high-paced deadline oriented environment
- Maintain and proof various types of pricing formulations in enterprise computer system (SAP)
- Troubleshoot system pricing issues
- Run and monitor daily pricing reports contributing to the accuracy of invoice prices
- Communicate and work with sales management to coordinate timely receipt of updated pricing documents
- Enforce pricing procedures when necessary to ensure a high degree of pricing integrity, accurate documentation and process consistency
- Work closely with sales force to resolve urgent order entry price conflicts
- Work closely with customer service representatives utilizing pricing workflow within SAP to resolve price discrepancies at the point of order entry. Resolution required within 24 hours
- Maintain and/or proof daily markets which are the critical component of poultry pricing company wide
- Verify and process deductions utilizing deduction workflow within SAP
- Position may require some local and out-of-state travel for meetings and special projects
- Responsibilities may be altered as the company and business changes.
- Overtime may be required at times
- Perform related tasks as requested
- Previous experience in accounting is a plus
- Must be detailed oriented, excellent organizational skills and have ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, SAP or similar accounting software
- Able to solve analytical accounting problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Able to effectively communicate in both verbal and written form
- Confidentiality is a must