WEEKEND CUSTOMER SERVICE - REVENUE IMPROVEMENT SPECIALIST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Weekend hours required. Work week will run Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. This will be 10 hour shifts during the day.
- Ensure all loads arrive and depart to/from shipper and customer on time.
- Receive en-route check calls for load status, daily and at specific intervals.
- Respond and place phone calls to carriers, will be personable and precise on the phone.
- High phone usage
- Utilize Red Prairie to aide plant locations with carrier needs.
- Work in BluJay to view loads and identify any problem areas.
- Work and learn new business areas as needed to improve carrier on time delivery.
- Responsible for gathering information for sales and plant teams to problem solve.
- Sees all projects through to completion even when outside the scope of the department.
- Communicate the JBS guidelines to appropriate parties.
- Team Player, Assist co-workers, detail oriented and extremely organized.
- Respond to emails on any discrepancies quickly.
- Other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent phone, computer, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and familiarity with pivot tables and macros is a plus.
- Prior experience in the transportation industry is a plus.
- Prior experience in an office setting preferred.
- Motivated team player
- Self-driven to learn and adapt quickly
- Trustworthy, disciplined, ability to work in fast paced environment and focused with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn the process, know the process, and make decisions to mitigate late deliveries quickly.