CASE READY INVENTORY CONTROL
JBS Souderton has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Control Specialist. This position will work with the Ground Beef Case Ready team and handle all aspects of inventory control for the department. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of inventory, accounting or purchasing experience, be willing and able to make positive and lasting changes and assist in all areas of inventory control as it relates to the Case Ready Ground Beef Operations
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Verify physical inventory counts and identify all variances from day to day. Provide remediation plans to ensure inventory accuracy daily.
- Basic understanding of purchasing polices within business.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel, formulas, tracking and data accuracy.
- Basic understanding of cycle count process; ability to make recommendations as necessary to ensure the process is efficient.
- Complete daily physical inventory counts; provide variance data, create remediation plans to ensure inventory counts are accurate and completed timely.
- Assist production with all packaging needs; will require daily oversight and review with operations to ensure production and customer needs can be met.
High School Diploma or equivalent
EOE/MF/AA/VETS/DISABLED and Drug Free Work Environment