SAP MM IT FUNCTIONAL ANALYST II
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is searching for a SAP MM Functional Analyst
The role will be responsible for all activities from process mapping, designing, configuration, requirements gathering, writing functional specifications, end user training, documentation, on-going maintenance and enhancements for the Materials Management and Procure-to-Pay business processes. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new functionality, grow with the position requirements and be an integral team member. This role will also provide SAP support for a global install. The successful candidate must be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Perform SAP system configuration to solve production issues, implement enhancements and prototype new functionality.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions that meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with business process owners to facilitate process improvement through enhanced or new application functionality.
- Document functional requirements for systems and processes.
- Perform regression testing to validate fixes and enhancements
- Transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design and document test plans: Unit, integration and regression.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have at least 5-7 years of hands-on configuration experience in Materials Management, Inventory Management, Purchasing, and Material Requirements Planning SAP ECC 6.0 environment. Must have strong desire to solve problems and develop solution through configuration.
- Strong business process knowledge in Procurement to Pay processes: Contract Management, Requisitioning, Purchasing, Material Requirements Planning and Inventory Management.
- Strong working knowledge of master data requirements and setup that support these processes and solutions.
- Understand the integration points with Accounts Payable, Production Planning and Sales & Distribution.
- Experience with SAP Data Migration and Interfaces including LSMW, SAP Query and other data management tools.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a self-starter who can assume full responsibility of module development activities.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to configure the SAP software to meet business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong determination to see tasks are completed in timely manner.
- Active participant in functional and technical discussions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- APICS certification
- Working knowledge of SAP Ariba
- Working knowledge of SD module
- Ability to read and understand ABAP to expedite problem analysis.