SENIOR KEY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Develop and maintain relationships with multi-unit retail operators, distributors, and processors.
- Creation of business plans for a market area, implementation of the plan, and ability to push to completion.
- Develop existing accounts and build stronger relationships.
- Utilize inventory availability to maximize use.
- Put into action the corporate brand strategy and develop customers who are able to purchase the brands.
- Hold quarterly reviews with key customers and develop mutual plans for growth.
- Develop a good working knowledge of the company’s products and specifications is key to being successful in this position.
- Travel required- 50%
- Minimum of five years’ experience in protein sales required; beef experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent experience.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- The ability to sell, develop brands, build relationships, and strong knowledge of the beef industry is preferred.
- Great communication skills and high self-motivation required.
- Great follow up skills are a must.
- Power Point, Excel, and Word skills are mandatory.