HATCHERY SUPERVISOR - SWIFT HATCHERY
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Maintain accurate records and be able to direct the workforce.
- Hire and train personnel.
- Monitor safety rules and regulations.
- Set schedule.
- Observe all Bio-Security programs.
- Oversee and monitor a safe working environment.
- Oversee the production of healthy baby chicks for broiler grown out.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years experience in a processing or manufacturing environment.
- Must have knowledge of hatchery of baby chicks.
- Previous supervisory experience a must.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to recognize and advise when unsafe conditions are observed.
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel).