TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Training and Development Manager (JBS Corporate HR)
The Culture & Talent team based at the JBS Corporate Headquarters in Greeley, CO is seeking a Training and Development Manager to create and conduct leadership education programs for the business. This role will contribute to JBS’s broader leadership development strategy by using a hands-on approach to classroom training and content design.
- Partner with Operations and HR Leaders in the field to better understand their training and development needs.
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate company-wide training programs.
- Design, develop and implement experiential learning activities.
- Analyze training evaluations to modify and improve existing programs and/or develop new training programs.
- Create and distribute marketing documents for training programs.
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Support the development and maintenance of Culture & Talent team processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the management of the budget for training programs.
- Provide JBS and Pilgrim’s team members with world-class classroom training, online training, demonstrations, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably within a medium to large food manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Leadership, HR, or related field.
- Experience designing and measuring talent development initiatives.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, adult learning, and instruction for individuals and groups.
- Results oriented, team player with an eye for detail.
- Strong background knowledge of the Company and the operations
- Strategic thinker.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Approximately 20% travel required.