MATERIAL MASTER COORDINATOR TEMP
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Temporary Material Master for JBS that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
*This is a full-time temporary position for a project and is expected to end in 3 - 6 months with potential to move to another role at that time based on performance.*
The Material Master Coordinator is a part of our Procurement Department located at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
Set up and maintain the full spectrum of Master Data record within the SAP Quality Management module. This includes:
- Regulatory Inspections.
- Product Quality Inspections.
- Process and Quality Control Inspections.
- Corrective Actions and Notifications.
- Monitor and process inspection revision requests submitted via Helpdesk in a timely manner.
- Analyze, in detail, quality assurance data for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- Enforce standard procedures to ensure integrity of system data and process compliance.
- Identify inefficiencies within business processes and offer realistic solutions.
- Design and accurately maintain system documentation.
- Train others on department processes and the importance of adherence.
- Assist plants with system user security as needed.
- Any other reasonable duties deemed necessary for the successful implementation of Pilgrims Quality Systems.
- High School diploma/GED required. College degree preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 - 3 years of related experience to successfully perform the duties of this job, and/or internal candidate preferable.