SAP SENIOR BI FUNCTIONAL ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an IT Functional Analyst for JBS that is based out of the Greeley, CO Corporate Office.
The position requires senior-level functional and technical experience in implementing solutions using SAP Business Objects with a primary focus on SAP BW integration. A successful candidate must be experienced with analyzing and designing solutions derived from end user requirements.
- Analyze business requirements to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Design data warehousing solutions at an enterprise level.
- Develop and configure standard and custom BW extractors, objects and queries.
- Monitor and tune all ETL and reporting processes.
- Maintain data quality and performance standards.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Lead concurrent application development projects: define scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Must have at least 3+ years of hands-on SAP BW configuration experience.
- Significant experience designing and implementing data sources for BW using the following SAP modules: SD, MM, and FICO.
- SAP ABAP experience within the BW platform.
- Significant database design and development experience.
- Data Modeling experience and use of extended star schema.
- Admin experience of Business Objects platform.
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- SAP BW on HANA experience.
- Dynamic tiering/NLS of BW on HANA implementation.
- Designing and implementing data sources in the following SAP modules: Production Planning and APO.
- Data Services experience.
- Exposure to BPC.
- Bachelor’s degree in BI, Agriculture, Information Technology or related areas.