TALENT DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking an administrative Talent Development Coordinator to support all facets of our Talent Development Programs and campus recruiting processes. Our Talent Development team is responsible for supporting the company through programs that identify talent gaps, select top talent and develop that talent to address the gaps.
The Talent Development Coordinator functions as an essential member of our team by delivering administrative support and ensuring the highest level of candidate care all while gaining exposure to multiple teams and managers across the company.
Salary: $17- $18/hr and the opportunity of overtime.
- Arrange candidate interviews and ensure effective communication to all parties.
- Manage candidate interview schedules, travel arrangements and expense reimbursement.
- Assist with execution of offer and pre-hire paperwork to ensure all new hire requirements are delivered to candidates and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with process improvement and efficiency initiatives by sharing ideas and taking ownership of improvement projects.
- Assist with social media strategy and implementation.
- Assist with campus recruiting by registering to career fairs and coordinating effort for campus visits.
- Share responsibility for improving the overall Talent Development and Talent acquisition functions through the acquisition of knowledge and responsibilities, and suggesting new and improved methodologies.
- Participate in on campus recruiting (local) as needed to support the team.
- Collaborate with talent development managers, learning and development managers and candidates throughout the full recruiting and development lifecycle.
- Maintain talent development programs dashboard and analytics.
- Assist with Handshake campaigns and strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, Ag Business, Psychology or related field preferred
- 1+ years recruiting/HR or administrative experience preferred
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and professionalism
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous experience with travel planning and coordination preferred
- Experience working with individuals in multiple time zones preferred
- Clear, effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Approachable, adaptable, and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented, efficient, and able to multi-task
- Strong time management and organizational skill
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience a plus