E-commerce Operations Analyst
As an E-commerce Operations Analyst, you will support the Wild Fork e-commerce operations team with various short-term and long-term projects while embodying our mission to transform the way people eat and shop for food. You will support the team through every phase of the e-commerce operating journey (which includes but it’s not limited to): order managing, expense consolidation, packaging, shipping, training, business analytics, executing operational experiments, spear-heading a variety of cross-functional projects across all sides of the business.
As an E-commerce Operations Analyst, you will be trained on all aspects of the brand as well as critical systems and tools and will have the opportunity to be exposed to various facets of the business.
- Experiment– Use data-driven decision-making to run tests on everything from delivery times to the selection of partners, supply and shipping management and new packaging solutions.
- Analyze– Build models for new business verticals, evaluate experiment performance. Diagnose the root cause(s) contributing to a problem, and propose data-driven hypothesis to solve. Lead E-commerce Sales and business analytics.
- Operate – Figure out how to get A to B–then actually make it happen. Lead in store training and process enhancement.
- Influence– Work cross-functionally with our store operations, product, IT, customer service and procurement teams to achieve our project goals.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of work experience in Analytics / Operations / Finance / logistics/Business support or related experience in E-commerce
- Growth mindset, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Self-starter – You have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Problem solver – You can independently translate goals into actionable plans
- Analytical – You are obsessed with data. You anchor in logic, and have a need to get down to the lowest level of detail. You want to know every piece of a problem inside and out.
- Generalist – You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
- Gritty – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Dedicated – committed to the Wild Fork Foods vision and mission, and providing the best experience possible for our customer.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE