Works under the general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead to perform a variety of warehouse tasks including, but not limited to, forklift and clamp lift operation, electric pallet jack, reach and order picking, and the loading and unloading of freight.
• Loading and unloading of trucks.
• Verify all aspects of outbound orders prior to loading.
• Re-positioning and stocking freight (stacking).
• Order picking.
• Manual stacking, wrapping and shipment preparation, including case labeling.
• Accurate documentation of all inbound and outbound shipments.
• Participate in inventory cycle counts.
• Rework damaged product.
• Perform general housekeeping duties as necessary.
• Perform other duties and directed by the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead.
• Safe and proficient operation of various forklifts and attachments.
• Accurately pull appropriate product from assigned locations.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
• 2 to 3 years of forklift experience in warehouse environment.
• Able to communicate fluently in English.
Some of the physical activities include but are not limited to standing, walking, sitting, and reaching with hands and arms. Must be able to lift 10-50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills.