Inside Sales - National Sales Desk
Under limited direction, maintain and increase sales of Regal Wine Company’s “National” portfolio of wines within California, over the telephone, to established and new business National accounts. To provide National accounts with promotional pricing specials and a variety of Customer Service benefits.
- Maintain detailed account information on account profile cards and computer system.
- Prepare “New Account” packages.
- Organize and prepare P.O.S. information for accounts.
- Maintain Aged Trial balance report as current.
- Understand and articulate Regal pricing and discount structure to customers.
- Provide brand education to customers.
- Understand and abide by ABC regulations.
- Responsible for continuing education on items in existing portfolio and future additions.
- Complete follow-through is required on all job-related issues.
- Assist the Inside Sales Representatives on sales projects and sales calls, on a weekly basis.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Position requires a high school degree plus one-year Inside Sales or Customer Service experience. Basic problem solving and reasoning ability is required. The position requires the ability to perform basic job-related math and intermediate computer skills in Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to deal with a large customer base. Qualified candidate will have the ability to work in a fast paced work environment with all levels of personalities within the organization. Must be a team player who is also able to work independently with a minimum amount of supervision. The ability to be solution oriented with excellent follow through skills is essential in this position. Position requires the ability to perform duties in a normal office work environment that consists of moderate noise such as computers, printers and phone conversations between other employees and customers.