As a Junior Accountant in our fast-growing company , you will make an impact in all activities related to accounting for cash and assist the accounting and finance operations. j2 Global continues to grow and we are expanding our accounting team which operates in the US and international cloud (SaaS). As a fast paced, dynamic, global accounting team of a public company we are responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Company's accounting activities.Job Duties:
- Provide accounting support for management in financial analysis, budgeting and other reporting
- Prepare detailed daily cash analyses
- Responsible for month end close of assigned domestic and international cash accounts of j2 Global
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank statements
- Manage intercompany accounts and associated reconciliations
- Review AP coding
- Prepare a variety of journal entries in multiple currencies
Requirements and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or other related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience or internship
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite with advanced Excel skill
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Be an active and engaged member of the Finance team
- Produce accurate work in a timely manner in accordance with departmental deadlines
- Take ownership of assigned tasks and be proactive in resolving issues
- Demonstrate flexibility in being involved in ad hoc projects and process improvements
- Overtime during month end close expected
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.