Sr. Financial Analyst - Ziff Davis
(Senior Financial Analyst – Ziff Davis B2B)
Ziff Davis LLC is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join its Finance team to support the Company’s Business-to-Business (B2B) division. The role will assist in the analysis of key profitability drivers for the division. Significant responsibilities will include budgeting and forecasting, assisting in the monthly accounting close, financial modeling and reporting of key operating benchmarks. The individual will report directly to the Vice President of Finance (B2B) division and with responsibility to the senior leadership, and will work closely with accounting and financial planning teams across the Company.
- Actively participate (and contribute to) the monthly accounting close
- Analyze revenue and expense for departmental and consolidated division financials
- Provide budget versus actual variance explanations and other corporate reporting requirements
- Assist in planning and delivering annual budgets and monthly forecasts
- Respond to accounting and financial inquiries by researching and interpreting business unit and departmental financial data
- During month-end close, partner with sales and operations to ensure the Company properly recognizes revenue
- Design and prepare key performance indicators to enable better visibility of business operations by management
- Prepare, review and analyze sales incentive payments, statements and supporting reports
- Creation of revenue and cost models to help managers make business decisions on new initiatives
- Preparation of ad hoc analysis as needed
- S. in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- CPA a plus
- 2+ years FP&A experience
- Exceptional data analysis and reporting capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Pride in accuracy and attention to detail
- High level of organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- Experience with financial accounting systems (e.g., NetSuite, Adaptive Insights) a plus
- Experience with international transactions and foreign exchange a plus
**We are an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.