Inside Sales Representative - Vipre
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the development of new qualified leads through targeted outbound calling.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the generation of qualified sales leads for the VIPRE malware protection line.
In this role, it is essential to be result-oriented, high energy, competitive and motivated to drive and grow business for a region or sector within the US or Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generating leads in a designated geographical area or business sector through high-volume outbound calling campaigns
- Creation of targeted call lists
- Take the initiative to thoroughly learn the market as well as products and services
- Use knowledge of company products and services to promote product sales
- Accurately document and manage opportunities in SalesForce.com
- Transition prospective leads to Account Executives for approval
- Performs other duties as required
- Must have working knowledge of Windows, MS Office and CRM
- Excellent phone presence
- Ability to present value add for products and services in a concise fashion to generate interest
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and human relation skills, including verbal and written communications
- Experience of working within a high-velocity inside sales environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Software Sales
Education and/or Certification Requirements
- HS Diploma required. 2 or 4 year college degree preferred.
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.