Creative Producer - IGN
Sales & Marketing
Do you have a passion for making sure that the trains run on time? Do you revel in solving problems? Are you a people person who enjoys fostering strong relationships and figuring out how to help individuals and teams work efficiency through collaboration? Does the idea of managing multiple projects that span across various teams excite you? Do you love the idea of working at a place that celebrates video games, entertainment and pop culture? If you answered yes to all of these questions, then you sound like a great fit for the role of Creative Producer at IGN!
The Creative Producer -- in partnership with the Sales Design team -- facilitates the design, production and implementation of advertising campaigns on IGN properties and platforms. As a Creative Producer, you will work directly with various internal teams and our clients to ensure projects are delivered on time and as proposed. Our projects range from simple static banners, custom video graphics packages, and complex rich media takeovers to microsites and ad product creation. Your day-to-day client list will include major companies in the video game, entertainment and consumer product industries.
As Creative Producer, you will be expected to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Act as the liaison between the (external) client, sales, design and other internal groups
- Clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas to a multitude of teams
- Be involved in the pre-sale process by vetting feasibility, timing and creative direction
- Establish and manage deliverables and production timelines for all projects
- Run production meetings with external clients as needed
- Proactively follow up with designers and clients when deliverables are due
- Maintain a positive attitude with our clients and all members of the IGN team
- Manage external freelancers and vendors when necessary
- Focus on solutions to problems rather than just highlighting the obstacles
- Be an evangelizer for the creative group and its capabilities
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a project coordinator or project manager in graphic design, advertising, or software development
- Proven track record of managing projects that are delivered on time and within budget
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral
- Understanding of graphic design principles and terminology. Hands-on work is not part of the job, but you should be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in creating and reviewing digital media content, advertising, social media, and/or products.
- Top-level knowledge of rich media ad platforms (Sizmek, Celtra, DFP) is advantageous
- Familiarity with Teamwork or other project management software is a plus
- Being a gamer and/or entertainment geek is a plus!
- Being a fan of IGN is a MUST!
IGN is the leading Internet media company focused on the video game and entertainment enthusiast markets. IGN caters to more than 68 million monthly users on our website and in our apps. Our English-language programming is followed by over 9 million subscribers on YouTube and 16 million fans on Social networks. Our Snapchat edition reaches millions more each month.
For millions of fans, we have cemented our reputation as the authoritative voice on games and entertainment by delivering sharp opinions and ground-breaking visual content. For you, we offer the creativity, authenticity and relevance to help you engage our vital, premium audience.
IGN is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices across North America, Europe and Australia.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.