Retention Account Manager
The successful candidate will play a key role in the retention growth for SMB Corporate accounts and for any other products as needed. This role is uniquely positioned to promote and retain corporate customers. The Retention Account Manager reports to the Associate Director of Customer Experience and is a key member of both the Domestic and International Teams. This position will be responsible for personally interacting with customers of all levels from CTO to front line workers.
- Ability to create retention training documentation and execute training
- Execute daily work flow activities as assigned
- Provide exceptional service to priority customers via phone and email
- Collaborate with other team members, leads and management on client information and system improvement opportunities
- Use independent judgment to investigate failed retention opportunities and deliver recommendations to improve our retention rate
- Accountable for ensuring all offers have been applied and/or all promises have been met
- Must become an expert on all billing applications, policies and procedures
- Must use effective sales approaches providing appropriate retention plan pertaining to the reason the customer wants to cancel
- Resolve customer complaints, independently, with minimal management involvement
- Display proper call control techniques to meet department standards, without adversely impacting customer satisfaction
- 5+ years experience in the Call Center Environment
- 3+ years Team Lead experience
- Demonstrates strong inter-personal skills, including patience, persistence, and flexibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to mentor and assist Customer Service Specialists.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer skills including Windows based applications(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Ability to work flexible hours and days
- Exceptional phone skills including the ability to control the call direction.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.