Consumer Support Technician - Vipre
As the primary support for our customers, Consumer Support Technicians take inbound calls and respond to emails/chats regarding our software. Consumer Support Technicians provide exceptional customer service through understanding customer needs and meeting their expectations in a timely manner. Consumer Support Technicians ensure the happiness and stickiness of our Consumer business through active listening and recognition of customer issues, complaints, and future product design that can solve both.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as the primary support and voice for our customers
- Consumer Support Technicians take inbound calls and respond to emails/chats regarding our software
- Consumer Support Technicians provide exceptional customer service through understanding customer needs and meeting their expectations in a timely manner
- Consumer Support Technicians act as the voice of our customers and are expected to actively listen during calls and convert talking points to R&D stories and bugs
- Consumer Support Technicians are expected to convert knowledge found during troubleshooting to public facing Knowledge Base Solutions for VIPRE
- Consumer Support Technicians are expected to understand their troubleshooting limits and escalate tickets to Tier II as needed
- Will be asked to take on additional duties and responsibilities by management on an as needed basis, must be flexible and accommodating to such requests
- Proven customer service skills
- VIPRE prides itself on delivering a second to none customer experience with very high Customer Satisfaction goals (95%+)
- Must be customer focused and demonstrate customer care through every interaction
- Proven Operating System & Networking knowledge with:
- Windows XP – Windows 10 knowledge required
- Mac OSX knowledge preferred
- Android & iOS knowledge also preferred
- Windows networking knowledge preferred (VPN, IP, DNS)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and work in a fast-paced environment
- This is a call center position which can experience high call volume
- Meeting VIPRE KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) is necessary to maintaining our corporate values and goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- VIPRE is a knowledge centered organization and believes that 99% of our calls have been asked and answered before
- It is expected that Consumer Support Technicians will convert newly found knowledge to Knowledge Base Solutions in order to assist our customer base
- Technology certifications preferred (or equivalent experience/education)
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
- Must be at least 18 years of age with a HS diploma or GED
- VIPRE Security is an AA/EOE/Vets/Disabled employer
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.