Technical Support Representative
Technical Support Representative - Business
Location: Clearwater, FL
Join one of the fastest growing companies in cyber security technology. VIPRE Security is transforming the IT security landscape to combat the next generation of cyber-attacks.
The Technical Support Representative is responsible for providing technical support for VIPRE Business Products to end users and partners via phone, email and chat. The ideal candidate would be a customer focused individual with prior technical help desk/systems administrator experience and someone who can thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among internal and external customers.
- Educate and train customers on their VIPRE solutions.
- Provide excellent customer service and technical support via phone in an inbound call center.
- Facilitate any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting
- Keep customer informed of how and when problems are resolved.
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction; proactively contact customers to verify that solutions are successful and that customers are pleased.
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with partner teams to provide pertinent product feedback from customers. (Product Specialists, Security Response, Sales).
- Utilize Freshdesk to track tickets and maintain thorough and accurate case documentation.
- Must be an active listener who obsesses over customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Knowledge of Windows (XP – 10 including Server Editions) Operating Systems required
- Knowledge of Linux and Mac Operating Systems preferred
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and LAN/WAN Networking required
- In depth knowledge of any of the above is preferred
- Strong configuration and troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
- Should be a team player with excellent communication/written skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or related field required.
- Prior experience using and/or supporting SaaS or Cloud products a plus.
- Prior experience in an antivirus or anti-malware environment is a plus.
Educational Experience: Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.