Business Development Manager, Sales
Working with Insurance Payers, marketing, product management and the enterprise field sales managers you will succeed in the identification of opportunities, understanding of the technological requirements of the insurance claim processing of personal health records (ePHI), as well as coordinate joint sales calls (and technology as needed) that drive adoption of the eFax® solution offering in the Healthcare sector primarily within the top US health insurance claim processing companies. Your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, identification of economic buyer/decision makers, key users and influencers of solutions associated with processing claims and handling of personal health information, ensuring awareness of eFax® offerings and its benefits in enabling HIPAA compliance and security, for those companies, coordinating internal resources to manage the complex sale cycle, and capture and share the knowledge internally associated with the claim processing solutions and requirements that they may use. Your primary role is to create a pipeline of sales opportunities with top providers in the US such as but not limited to Blue Cross. This is a true hunter position.
- Develop target list of providers and key contacts within Salesforce.com
- Develop and manage relationships with the IT, financial, security and administrative professionals necessary to drive top of mind awareness for the company and offerings
- Influence companies to transition from traditional fax methods to eFax® cloud fax solutions
- Expose and education target health insurance providers and claim processing companies on the values delivered by Cloud fax, the eFax® value advantage and the technology capabilities
- Coordinate and leverage internal resources to assure proper technology planning, demonstrations, sales and marketing execution to achieve integration opportunity success
- Maintain account and contact updates and status with Salesforce.com CRM system
- Manage and report on the opportunity pipeline associated with developing the accounts
- Provide information back to marketing and product management that advances opportunities to develop, integrate and enhance solutions to increase value of fax and its usage for the customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or computer sciences. MBA preferred
- Must be fluent in healthcare terminology and processes associated with health insurance and claim processing
- Must be familiar in selling cloud base software technology solutions
- Experience is selling for, or to, large health insurance providers and/or claim processors
- Minimum of 5 years selling healthcare technology
- Must have a robust understanding of HIPAA compliance and requirements
- Must have had solution selling training such as SPI or Miller Hiemen
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate to the “C” suite, namely in IT, as well as internally to the management team
- Must be able to develop project/account plans
- Excellent presentation, communication skills
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.