Video Production Coordinator - IGN
Video Production Coordinator
Are you the ultimate multi-tasker? Do you always look for a way to do things better, faster? IGN is looking for someone to keep our video production pipeline running efficiently, facilitate and promote great content, and help create compelling programming for its video platforms. Oh yea, you need to love interacting closely with a bunch of awesome people.
- Track and schedule video productions from pitch to delivery
- Be the first responder to project requests
- Own the production calendar
- A Google Calendar expert; has deep experience of project management tools and software.
- Production/project coordination experience
- Superior organization skills
- Proven success at balancing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative, team environment – you LOVE people!
- You’ve got a positive, problem solving attitude
- You’re extremely detail oriented
- An eye for great content
- Content publishing, content management, or other pertinent past experience
- Passion for IGN and/or video games
It would be extra awesome if…
- You believe that the process is as important as the product
- You have experience in a video production/post-production environment
- You have excellent writing skills; namely, headline writing and the ability to promote to an audience
Here’s the good stuff about us…
- Live and breathe video games, see secrets before the rest of the world
- People who like to have fun, share some beers and plot your demise in the arcade/game room
- Casual work environment with flexible hours
- Great benefits, discounts, and bonus programs
- A plethora of arcade and console games and fully-automated latte machines, ready to satisfy your caffeine craving
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.