Business Development Representative
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is responsible for sourcing, prospecting and setting appointments to pass to Account Executives and Senior Account Executives. The key objectives are to increase our number of appointments with prospective customers as well as expanding the number of appointments in our Enterprise business segment. If you thrive on meeting new people, want to learn a new industry and work with some of the best sales people in the industry hit apply and we will chat soon!
• Aggressively prospect and schedule appointments for existing AE’s and Senior AE’s
• Outbound calls to schedule appointments (45+ per day)
• Documentation and use of CRM system
• Understand and stay up to date on the rapidly changing world of B2B marketing through industry news websites, questioning clients, the Ziff Davis B2B management staff, or other members of the sales and marketing team
• Achieve individual daily/weekly/monthly KPI and activity requirements
• Frequent use of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, Marketing automation software and MS Office applications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Ability to quickly learn the products, audience profile, and Ziff Davis B2B's unique selling points
• Work well in a team setting with many different personality types
• Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com, Google are preferred
• Strong ability to prospect new contacts within small, medium, and large enterprises using cold calling methods and online tools such as LinkedIn, Google, Hoovers, etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must thrive in a vibrant, fast moving team environment and have a passion for winning
Ziff Davis B2B is a B2B online media company and lead generation vendor with client bases across IT, Technology, Marketing, HR, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing, Electronics, and more.
About j2 Global
Founded in 1995, j2 Global® (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services’ November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
Ziff Davis, Inc. is the leading digital media company specializing in the technology, gaming and men's lifestyle categories, reaching over 117 million unique visitors per month. Ziff Davis sites include Mashable.com, IGN.com, PCMag.com, AskMen.com, ComputerShopper.com, ExtremeTech.com, Geek.com, LogicBuy.com and Toolbox.com. Ziff Davis also operates NetShelter, the largest community of technology publishers dedicated to consumer electronics, computing and mobile communications. Ziff Davis B2B is a leading provider of online research to enterprise buyers and high-quality leads to IT vendors.
As of December 31, 2016, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 21 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
At j2 Global®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
J2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you’re seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
J2 Global® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.